SJCE NEM Program Benefits
Our Net Energy Metering (NEM) program is similar to PG&E’s, with a few benefits:
- Option to be billed monthly or annually
- Our Net Surplus Compensation rate will be 25% higher than PG&E for customers that are annual net generators of power (set annually; currently $0.04190 per kWh)
- Service by SJCE does not affect your rate plan or legacy NEM status, and SJCE honors all PG&E rate plans
- Option to receive 100% renewable energy with TotalGreen
- If you are a TotalGreen customer, the extra $0.01/kWh premium applies when you are drawing power from the grid as well as when you are generating power and sending it back to the grid.
View our NEM program terms and conditions.